It’s here – Halloween Weekend! So here are a few (more) things to do over the next few days that will hopefully bring some howls of delight…
♥ From Kristin over at Couponing to Disney:
I have very exciting news. Disney World will send you an autographed picture when you write a letter to the following address:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
We wrote a letter to Cinderella and received an autographed 8×10 colored picture within 2 weeks.
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
The picture will arrive with 4-6 weeks.
Letter Writing Tips & Ideas
- You can write repeated letters to each address. I have received multiple pictures from both addresses.
- If you have multiple children, they can each write letters. My kids mail their letters on the same day.
- I suggest you write characters that you know greet guests at the Disney Parks.
- We wait for our picture to arrive and then send the next letter the following day.
- How to write a letter is a great skill to teach your children. By writing their favorite characters, you are teaching them how to write a letter and how the postal service works.
Stop by CiCi’s Pizza with your kiddos dressed in their Halloween costumes (and this printable coupon), and you’ll receive one FREE Kids’ Buffet with the purchase of an adult’s buffet. There is a limit of one coupon per customer, per visit. This offer is valid for children ages 10 and under through 10/31/11.
(Thanks Cincinnati Cents for the info!)
This may not be quite as fun as trick-or-treating, hayrides, and corn mazes, but it is very important. If you don’t already have an emergency kit for your family, now is the time to put one together! Click here to go to TheReadyProject.com and get some info on food kits and emergency supplies. And check out Ready.gov for federal emergency preparedness information.
Have a great and safe weekend! Feel free to comment and let us know what your family did for fun this weekend!